Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Tribute to Big Mama

Currently we are parked on the side of the highway, nursing our sick bus Big Mama. At approximately 4 a.m. last night Big Mama came down with an ailment that forbids her from ending the journey. So as we wait for a bus to come pick us up and spend our last hours chilling with Rueben I decided to say goodbye to our faithful friend and sanctuary these last 40 days.
Beckons to us after our 15 hour days
Innate ability to put me asleep
Glorious coffee every morning

Mothers 13 crazy children
Aromas abide that I never knew existed
Mesmerizes me with its shiny red colors
A
lways in my heart!

I love you Big Mama!
Well I guess this is goodbye for my faithful blog readers. Thanks for reading and sticking through some of the rambling blogs! I'll probably see most of you in person soon!

No comments: