Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Would the Southern Girls Put their Hands Up

Wow! I feel like everyday my blog begins with an exclamation but that is literally what I feel like when I sit down to reflect on the day. El Paso, Texas took us by surprise with it's beautiful dry weather, stimulating art, and ginormous Fort Bliss. I think out of all the stops this was one of the most eye opening for me because we got to see the ins and outs of one of the 2nd largest military bases thanks to Lounelle and Harold. And then Uncle Ray and Lounelle treated us to some fantastic Mexican food and thanks mostly to Uncle Ray some southern attitude. Its always so great to be embraced and hosted by people from the places we visit. We finished the day with a little group jog and a 1/8th day pow wow of reviewing and revamping in which we all agreed some rest is needed. With that said, this girl is gonna have some down time. I promise to bring an extra intelligent, insightful point of view to the table tomorrow :) I've been loving the comments, keep em coming!

No comments: